• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faulty / dead g220- meguiars uk dont want to help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty / dead g220- meguiars uk dont want to help me.

I've had a G220 since Feb 2010. The unit has been used twice totaling around 10hours of usage. The second time it was used I managed to polish half a car before it died. I checked fuse and basics but still didn't work. So I contacted Meguiars UK as recommended on other threads here with faulty G220's. Spoke to chap called Tom Clarke.

Firstly Meguiars mis-placed my unit. Nearly 3 weeks later they found it. Then I was to be told that the unit was of good value and it will be returned. I was like what?
    Has it been repaired/fixed/replaced? No. Meguairs UK don't do repairs. So now I'm stuck with a G220 in mint condition which is dead with only 10hours on the motor. Out of pocket of 200 ($400) and not a happy bunny. First time I've had to experience Meguiars customer services and its really been atrocious.

Re: Faulty / dead g220- meguiars uk dont want to help me.

Comment

egraphixstudios,

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. I have already forwarded your comments to the appropriate people but please be patient as it is nearly Friday night in England.
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Hi Brian,

thanks for your reply. I've waited 1 month so a few days wont matter

I will wait patiently.

FYI the faulty unit is being shipped back to me.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');