• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

m21 va new ultimate liquid wax bs gold class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m21 va new ultimate liquid wax bs gold class

Hey guys, I'm getting ready for a big state wide car cruise and show and I'm running low on M21. I am getting my 83 Chevy c10 ready which is a bright red. I know how the m21 looks on it and I'm wondering if the new ultimate wax or even the new gold class plus would give it a glossier deeper soaking wet look vs the M21. Please let me know ASAP as time is beginning to run short. I use most all the other ultimate line of products. Basically I'm wanting to know which wax will create the best look for a bright red vehicle. I like the soaking wet mile deep gloss on a vehicle.

Thanks guys. Let me know ASAP.
    Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
    1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
    1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Re: m21 va new ultimate liquid wax bs gold class

In terms of looks,depth, wetness and richness, don't be surprised of Gold Class wins.. It's just that it's not the most durable megs wax out there. HOwever, on a well prepped paint, the difference between NXT 2.0, m21, ultimate and gold class will be very subtle if not impossible to tell. Why not add a pure polish (deep crystal or M07) or ultimate polish before waxing? It can make a difference.. They say it makes a bigger difference on dark paints, but i've personally used it (M07) on silver and there is still a difference.. The metallic flakes are a lot clearer and there is an improvement in depth..

Comment

well, i didnt get an answer soon enough as i HAD to get goin, so i bought ult polish and ult liquid wax. cant really see a diff in the garage with halogen lights between that and my m21, but the sunlight tomorrow will tell the difference. It almosy had a "hazy" look to me but seems as the evening progressed it cleared up, maybe its just the wax setting? I just hope i made a good choice in trying the ult polish/wax combo vs the GCCP. i actually ALMOST tried surf city garage barrier reef caranuba wax, but stuck with my known good megs.
      Zach Hall

Comment

its worth, heres how it came out after the ultimate polish and ultimate wax....

Zach Hall

Comment

Looks good to me... Did it fit what you wanted? Maybe after the show, try a different product on a different panel kind of thing.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

well it looked good enough to me......i figured the polish plus the wax would make for a glossier deeper look than just a wax, but i havent worked with caranuba wax in quite a while so......maybe itll be worth a try again? i just cant seem to get away from longevity of the synthetic wax haha
            Zach Hall

Comment

Your truck looks beautiful! Great work
              Originally posted by Blueline
              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Good Job! Maybe you can incorporate the Gold Class Carnauba Plus on top of the Ultimate Wax, but try a test spot/side, it may not be worth the extra step, anyway the truck looks good already

Comment

thanks guys, im betting it could get better if i found the right stuff though.......but yeah it looks good enough lol
                  Zach Hall

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');