• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miscellaneous Products

Selling as one lot 8 Microfiber Towels To be safe I'll say they were used twice http://www.parcferme.us/index.php/mi...s/pft530b.html 1 Used Dirt Guard 1 Used Meguiar's 3'' Hand pad 2 New Meguiar's 4'' Soft Buff polishing pads 2 New 4'' pads, I believe they are Lake County not sure 2 Used 4'' pads, I believe they are Lake County not sure 1 New Meguiar's Clay Bar with case 1 Used Race Glaze Wheel Brush, used two or three times $33.00 shipped to the lower 48
    Rick

Re: Miscellaneous Products

Great deal, I don't NEED this stuff, but I might jump on it if someone else doesn't soon. Have you used the red pads for a wax or LSP? I am wondering if they absorb a lot of product or not.

Thank you

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Sale Pending to Soarer5
        Mo2566, I used them with both products and I thought they worked great, but I didn't apply much at any one time
        Rick

Comment

Originally posted by c5rick View Post
          Sale Pending to Soarer5
          Mo2566, I used them with both products and I thought they worked great, but I didn't apply much at any one time
          ok thanks. Let me know if it falls through with soarer5

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');