• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 New Products - First Teaser!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 New Products - First Teaser!

Darn, why was the image blurred diagonally?
    That makes the image much harder to fix with my lacking photo editing skills.
    Also, for anyone wondering what the image shows, I can help you a bit.
    Refocus your eyes when looking at the image, it will get marginally sharper depending how you focus your eyes. However, horizontal and vertical distortions tend to align better than diagonal.
    This also works with pixelation distortion. Here is an image to practice, it's much easier to see the improvements with this one than the meguiar's one.

Comment

I only make out two spray bottles. I give up! I will just wait for 3 weeks...
      2010 Subaru Legacy GT - Graphite Gray Metallic

Comment

Guesses:
        bottom right red bottle - picture of a yellow car/boat. Perhaps a bug and tar remover.
        middle bottom - new glass cleaner. Perhaps a glass cleaner that uses natural ingredients, or applies rain repellant/frost prevention.
        bottom left - new wash mitt

Comment

Does anybody remember the orbital you attached to a drill? The top left thing reminds me of that.

Comment

I hope there are 5.5 pads in that picture.
            Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
            2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
            2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Me too, I'm waiting to buy new pads in hopes that 5.5 foam pads are introduced.
              Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Maybe some environmentally friendly interior cleaner/deodorizer or glass cleanre, and what looks like some newer or updated paint protection kit... Well, I can't complain that the pictures are blurred... That's exactly the idea... hehehe

Comment

Second or third product from the left (too blurred to tell exactly which place it is) looks like an Ultimate line product. Updated/improved/version 2.0 of UP/UW?! Yes please!

I'm VERY excited! Will be ordering one of each from AG, ASAP!

Cheers!

Mark

Comment

Would be nice if we could get some M188 or equivelant here in the states.
                    Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
                    2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
                    2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Somthing in a green bottle lol I can clearly tell that...have no clue what it is...
                      "Some say that he has a digital face, and that he has a full sized tatto of his face....on his face...all we know is, he's called The Stig!"

Comment

Show US (MOL) just one!!!
                        I think we deserve that!!!!!!

Comment

Possibly a new compound in the Detailers Line for the MFDA system?

Comment

It does look like an updated version of Ultimate Wax. It does have too many issues in my opinion, unlike NXT 2.0 which is quite straightforward to use. So maybe a slight tweek in the formula was in the making, and now we have the improved one.

Comment

Will there be a way for us to get it before SEMA? I have a few cars I have to do for the show!

Comment

top left is DA powersystem detailing kit. A DA like drill attachment. Smart!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');