• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 New Products - First Teaser!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 New Products - First Teaser!

Originally posted by s word View Post
    top left is DA powersystem detailing kit. A DA like drill attachment. Smart!
    Like the one they already released last year?
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
      Like the one they already released last year?
      Hmm you could be right! I just got a car magazine last night that had 2012 SEMA sneak peaks, and I saw the megs DA powersystem that looks very similar to that on the top left of the picture. Of course things are completely blurred so it could be me perfectly mistaken. I had never seen this product so I figured it was brand spanking new. My bad, I looked it up and the version shown in the magazine looks slightly different but that could just be packaging changes. that ***** I thought I had at least one item figured out...

Comment

Who really knows lol. I guess all will be revealed in about 3 days...
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Only 3 days left! It felt like eternity. That one looks more like M&M chocolate mascot to me. I recalled the G3500 PowerSystem announced in Oct 2011. I don't know what happen to it after that.

2010 Subaru Legacy GT - Graphite Gray Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by andytsang View Post
            Only 3 days left! It felt like eternity. That one looks more like M&M chocolate mascot to me. I recalled the G3500 PowerSystem announced in Oct 2011. I don't know what happen to it after that.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...-s-PowerSystem
            I have never seen it or heard of it until yesterday. I actually think this would be great for the smaller piano black finished pieces I have on the exterior of my car. The DA with backing plate and pads is simply too large to get in there without hitting other trim pieces. 3 days is eternity. I ended up placing a large order for existing products today because I needed some things and couldn't wait for the launch, not knowing what was going to launch. I wasn;t on the forum last year, I know they launch the product at SEMA but when can consumers get their hands on the products? Early next year?

Comment

Yep, generally Jan - Feb the following year for US residents.

Comment

In less than 2 hours we will know more!

So place your bets now.
                Scott

Comment

So slow around here this morning...

Someone better start doing something... or there'll be heck to pay... heck I tell you...
                  2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

So was it 5.5 pads!?! Or an updated version of UPW or a coating to go against Opti coat?!

Comment

It was this. (click link below)

Comment

Originally posted by Jomax View Post
                        So was it 5.5 pads!?! Or an updated version of UPW or a coating to go against Opti coat?!
                        None of the above unfortunately..

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');