• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M188 Deep Crystal Coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M188 Deep Crystal Coating

Why is this product not offered here in the states? I know we have OC2.0 But I would like to have M188.
    Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
    2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
    2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Re: M188 Deep Crystal Coating

M188 Deep Crystal Coating was designed for Asian markets where acid rains cause a lot of damage to vehicles' paints (South East Asia). It provides much stronger protection/ sacrificial barrier than waxes and sealants. It's also for people who don't have time/ can't wax their cars regularly (and that's not you, Mike :-) ).

The most similar coating to M188 would be CarPro C-Quartz.

http://www.meguiars.com.my/new-products-2010

Comment

Maybe Meguiars can formulate that product or bring something for us so we have more or less a Meguiars branded OC2.0? Not bashing anyone but would like to have a Meguiars coating on my shelf.

Speaking of waxing Greg I need to get out there and put that new Flex on mine as soon as I get the Flex on Monday. I havent had a machine on it in quite some time. She has a bit of toweling marks and minor scratches from sooo many QD sessions. It time to bring her finish back.

Thanks for the link Greg.
      Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"

Comment

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling your prayers may be answered with the release of Meguiars' new 2013 products. Here's hoping!
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I hope so to Davey.

Comment

Surprises @ SEMA 2012.....

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');