• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed up the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed up the site

The site is incredibly slow and it really discourages people from using it. I do not remember any other site being this slow.

Re: Speed up the site

This is the first complaint like that that I have heard. I'm not having any issues.

Thanks
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

No issues here either
      Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
      Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
      Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

I've been using this site on and off for over 5 years, don't recall it ever running slow! Maybe you should clear your internet cache or restart your computer?

Comment

It was running slow for me yesterday.
          2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
          2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

It runs slow for me too. I would say about 50/50 where it runs really slow compared to okay.

Just to be sure I cleared my cache just now and it's not bad. But not instant.
            Scott

Comment

There are times when it does load slow. This seems to happen (for me) more often on the weekends.

At the same time(s) other sites just come flying in.

I'm thinkin' it is just too many people watchin' TV and/or on the local cable. Kinda frustrating, but still beats dial-up (LOL).

Bill

Comment

That's usualy a problem on the end user and not websites.
                Clean your computer, check your firewall settings, ect....

DetailingByM.com

Comment

I see the same slowness. Typically it is in the range of 5-10 seconds for every page to load, but yesterday and this morning each page now takes 15-25 seconds to load. I tried this on three different computers with Safari and Firefox as well as an iPad and an iPhone with the same slowness. This occurs at all times of the day while none of the other sites I frequent show this behavior.

I'm on a fast internet connection (25+Mbps cable).
                  Jim
                  My Gallery

Comment

Same here - sometimes MOL server responds much slower than usually.

The speed seems to be absolutely fine this morning. I'm on Fios 25Mbs.

Comment

Yup....same for me too.
                      Originally posted by jfelbab View Post
                      I see the same slowness. Typically it is in the range of 5-10 seconds for every page to load, but yesterday and this morning each page now takes 15-25 seconds to load. I tried this on three different computers with Safari and Firefox as well as an iPad and an iPhone with the same slowness. This occurs at all times of the day while none of the other sites I frequent show this behavior.

I'm on a fast internet connection (25+Mbps cable).
                      Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Same here. This one is a bit slower than the others I frequent.
                        Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
                        2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
                        2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');