• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Meguiar's Pneumatic 3 inch ROTARY and DA Air Tool - Only Sold as a Pair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Meguiar's Pneumatic 3 inch ROTARY and DA Air Tool - Only Sold as a Pair!

Perfectly sized for spot repair and headlight restoration.

This Pneumatic 3 inch Rotary Air Tool is the same one found in the Meguiars Headlight Kit. This handy little tool has impressive power to polish away small imperfections in paint and hard plastics. The rotary motion is great for professional scratch removal.

The Pneumatic 3 inch Rotary Air Tool features an adjustable power regulator, two finger progressive throttle, and a powerful motor. The rubber molded pistol grip is comfortable to use. The unit is compact and lightweight for easy operation.

The Meguiars S3BP Professional Backing Plate with an adapter kit is included. This flexible urethane plate has hook and loop fasteners for quick pad changes. The Pneumatic 3 inch Rotary Air Tool accommodates Meguiars 4 inch Soft Buff Pads and Easy Buff Wool Pads. It's versatile and easy to use for all your spot correction and headlight polishing needs. The size is perfect for detailing motorcycles, bumpers, window pillars, and other narrow areas of your vehicle.

Use the Pneumatic 3 inch Rotary Air Tool with your air compressor.

Features:
    • Powerful motor is resistant to stalls
    • Rubber molded pistol grip
    • Adjustable power regulator
    • Two finger progressive throttle
    • Silenced handle exhaust
    • Includes S3BP- Professional Backing Plate with adapter kit.
    • Ideal for spot correction
    This Pneumatic 3 inch DA Air Tool is the same one found in the Meguiars Headlight Kit. This handy little tool has impressive power to polish away small imperfections in paint and hard plastics. The dual action motion is great for spot sanding.

The Pneumatic 3 inch DA Air Tool features an adjustable power regulator, two finger progressive throttle, and smooth, low-vibration operation. The rubber molded pistol grip is comfortable to use. The unit is compact and lightweight for easy operation.

The Pneumatic 3 inch DA Air Tool accommodates Meguiars 4 inch Soft Buff Pads, Easy Buff Wool Pads, DA Microfiber Discs, and Unigrit Sanding and Finishing Discs. It's versatile and easy to use for all your spot correction and headlight polishing needs. The size is perfect for detailing motorcycles, bumpers, window pillars, and other narrow areas of your vehicle.

Use the Pneumatic 3 inch DA Air Tool with your air compressor.
    • 3/16 inch Orbit
    • Rubber molded pistol grip
    • Adjustable power regulator
    • Two finger progressive throttle
    • Silenced handle exhaust
    • Smooth, low-vibration operation
    • Compact and lightweight design optimizes operator control with less fatigue
    • Includes S3BP- Professional Backing Plate with adapter kit.

Each Pistol will come with 1 - S3BP Backing plate with several adapters and 2 washers.

Both pistols were used for one headlight restoration. I am not performing headlight restorations anymore, so I don't need the pistols.

PLEASE do not ask me to sell them separately. I will only sell as a pair.

I am asking for $100 cash / $105 paypal for the pair (just the backing plates are about $20 each). Please DO NOT ask for a trade, deal or discount. I think this is a fair price. If you do not think so please look elsewhere Let's not waste each other's time.

I am in Cerritos, CA (90703). Local pick up is free. I am willing to ship, but you must pay for shipping and handling. Please message me your zip code and I can check how much S & H will be for you.

If paying through paypal, I will ship within 24 hours after payment clears into my bank account.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Re: *** Meguiar's Pneumatic 3 inch ROTARY and DA Air Tool - Only Sold as a Pair!

Sold! Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Re: *** Meguiar's Pneumatic 3 inch ROTARY and DA Air Tool - Only Sold as a Pair!

This was a great deal! If I didn't order a new polisher, would of been all over this.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');