• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North County Corvette Club at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North County Corvette Club at Meguiar's!

North County Corvette Club at Meguiar's!

On April 16th, 2005 Meguiar's was proud to host a hands-on detailing class for members of North County Corvette Club here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.

Here's a few members Corvettes in the main parking lot, there were more parked in front of Meguiar's and around back! It was an awesome turnout with a wide variety of body styles on hand to to see!

How about a sweet 1962!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Full Class! and seated and ready to go by 8:30am! This was the earliest we have ever started a class!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I was down in Irvine today and saw a Vette that looked a lot like that except it was silver. It sure had a nice rumble to it.
      Quadruple Honda Owner
      Black cars are easy!

Comment

Getting busy on Laura's 1965 Corvette Stingray!

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

[b]Removing light dust with Meguiar's Speed Detailer and our new Supreme Shine Microfiber polishing cloths, which everyone received samples of in their goodie bags!

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

North Couinty Corvette Day

Mike, thank you for a educational day. A number of members have talked to me about how much they learned about detailing, the steps and products, especially those that have not attended a clinic before. Several who have attended one told me this clinic re-emphasized what they learned before.

Also, I used the new NXT Speed Detailer on my black "63 at a show today (in the dirt) and it works great.

Sandy
            vetter

Comment

Mike,
              Another great job by you and the guys at Meguiars. With all the new products that Barry and the back room chemists are coming out with, I think the length of the clinic is going to have to be increased! There's just too much to learn in such a short time.

Thanks again and I hope we'll see you at our PLASTIC FANTASTIC Corvette show on 11 June in San Diego.
              Bob
              Bob
              59 & 99 Corvette ragtops

Comment

Here's David's beautiful 1962 Corvette in front of Meguiar's Corporate Headquarters!

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I love those old Corvettes!
                  -Bob
                  NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');