• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just launched my revamped Auto Detailing Blog. Please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just launched my revamped Auto Detailing Blog. Please...

The new blog just went live and I hope you all like it as much as I do. Please feel free to comment on a post or if you would like you can email me and submit an article to post on the blog.

Let me know what you think.

MOBILE DETAILING SAN DIEGO is the fastest, most efficient, full-service eco-friendly San Diego mobile auto detailing company in all of San Diego.
    San Diego Car Detailing
    http://thesocalway.com/

Re: I just launched my revamped Auto Detailing Blog. Please...

Nice looking blog.
    One critique though, I would recommend you register through another domain. I see that you are registered through GoDaddy.com, they have terrible security and low support in the event that something happens to your blog. They do not offer malicious/hacking counter measures; you are on your own.
    Aside from security issues due to GoDaddy, the blog looks really good and seems to offer pretty good advice.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I will have my design girl look into that for me.
      San Diego Car Detailing
      http://thesocalway.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GhOsT1321 View Post
        Nice looking blog.
        One critique though, I would recommend you register through another domain. I see that you are registered through GoDaddy.com
        Definitely do not use godaddy. They are horrible.
        gainesvilledetailing.com is my blog about anything and everything automotive as well as the web since both are my passion.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');