• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a Fake plastx??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a Fake plastx??

So i brought a bottle of plastx from eBay to sort my headlights out using some wet and dry and a drill buffer but on delivery the bottle had some very badly copied stickers on the front and back of the bottle for plast-rx but good stickers underneath for plastx, on further investigation the bottle looks cheaply made also the lid has no grooves going upwards and does not taper out at the top, a completely different top altogether, and it has "great for headlights " on the front it also seems after googleing it its only the bottles with "great for headlights" that have this type of top,is this a fake or did they make some this way for what ever reason? regards.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Re: Is this a Fake plastx??

My bottle of Plastx is about 10 years old, and to be honest, it doesn't look like yours. I realize packaging changes thru the years, but something just doesn't look right (to me).

Hopefully one of the mods will chime in and help you out.

Bill

Comment

It appears to be the Euro version of PlastX; same product.

Comment

Originally posted by GhOsT1321 View Post
        It appears to be the Euro version of PlastX; same product.
        http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...RX-and-Plast-X
        So there taking U.S bottles putting low quality stickers over the old ones and badly i may add, then changing the lids?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');