• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M92

Hi!I am a great fan of Meguiars, but I have a motorcycle, KTM LC4 specifically. I dont really use the motorcycle line, so I try to adapt the other lines on my bike... The motorcycle line doesnt have all the products that me and my bike need.I am trying the M92 (Metal Guard) from the Marine Line, so far so good... I was worried about the high temperature of the engine, but the product stands very well. Not just well... The product is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont know if the product produces a bad consequence after a while on the painted parts, exhaust, rims or other surfaces. I try to keep the product away from the brake calipers.Does someone else use this product on a bike??? I just want to learn if you guys have experiences with this particular product. Thanks!!!

Re: M92

well it's great your getting the results you want and more. I haven't use this product but thanks for posting this info.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: M92

Well, yeah... so far... the product is 100% recommended. It really works like a Brake Dust Barrier, but much better. The Brake Barrier left a stain on my wheel and doesnt stand for so long. If someone else tries the M92 on a bike, let us know!
      Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');