• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommended squeegie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended squeegie

I have had it buying cheap squeegies that have plastic blades that don't scrape away all the water on the windshield.

Last time I bought windshield wiper blades, I paid a bit extra and bought some Rain-x for both cars and I've been quite happy with them. Is there a high-quality brand of squeegies that won't give me a cheap blade that scrapes away only half the water along the length of the blade?

Re: Recommended squeegie

Any of the new 'beam technology' wiper blades should be superior to the standard blades. I just put Trico blades on my Suzuki and they are great
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

Throw a sealant on the windshield and by some ANCO. Thats what i do. Cheap blades but the water pretty much rolls off anyway.
      Tedrow's Detailing
      845-642-1698
      Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Folks, do keep in mind I'm looking for a squeegie. I used windshield wiper blades as an example of paying more for a superior product, and being happier with it. But right now I'm looking for a superior squeegie.

Comment

I use a silicone blade. I don't know where I got it but keep looking, they're out there.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Maybe some of these...

2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');