• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Winter Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Winter Detail

Hi guys,

in these cold winter days I had to drive to a car wash with textile brushes - after that I used the Ultimate Quick Detailer followed by the Ultimate Quick Wax (all done in the car wash hall) - took a snapshot with my BlackBerry

Happy Winter Detailing!

Re: Fast Winter Detail

Looks great!

Is there any way you can do a waterless wash instead of going to those brush-type automatic car washes? Or even a touchless automatic car wash would be better..
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Thanks!
      Today we had 14F - no chance for UWAWA - maybe I can try it in the next days.
      No, we have no automatic touchless wash in our area ... here the most automatic car wash stations use textile brushes to avoid scratches - I don't trust this system and would be happy to go another way - but at the end better a textile wash than leaving all the road salt of these days on my car ...

Comment

Yesterday I had been in the car wash hall - but only used the high-pressure cleaner. After that I cleaned the car with Ulitmate Wash And Wax Anywhere in the hall at 32,9 F; UWAWA was dried by the second microfiber but particulary undried (to much people behind me where waiting and I had not a third microfiber with me) when I had to drive out of the hall at 22,1 F - you can see the result above - I'm really happy with this, notably the car was over the night outside before I took these pictures.

Greetings

Comment

Looking great!

It looks like you have now got your winter washing routine well sorted out.
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Thanks Davey!

Encouraged by that cleaning round I tried today to use UWAWA to clean the tail level of my car that got a lot of liquid salty mud from the last drive. I tried that at a temperature 21,5 F!
            Have to say: Ultimate Wash&Wax Anywhere is an incredible good product - a magic tool!
            It worked very, very good!!! I worked with a lot of product on very small areas and ... very fast. UWAWA and the supreme shine towels were well temperated in the car before starting. The result is similar to the pics above!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');