• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun Day at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meguiar's new Triple Duty Detail Brush is one of the handiest tools you can have in your detailing supply arsenal.

As you can see, this thin row of bristles is perfect for removing any residue from body seams...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Great pic's Mike. Any more?
      Keep the Shiny Side Up!

Comment

Originally posted by CJAsis
        Great pic's Mike. Any more?
        Yes, I have around 300 photos...

It's all a time issue. Right now I'm creating an e-mail list for two upcoming classes, each one takes about 45 minutes. I'll try to post some more tonight.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Meguiar's new Triple Duty Detail Brush is one of the handiest tools you can have in your detailing supply arsenal.

As you can see, this thin row of bristles is perfect for removing any residue from body seams...

I love that little brush! I had to get one, just look at the awsome job it did for my pony emblems! Absolutely AWSOME!

Before

After
          Cars are one of the greatest inventions evah!

Comment

When you use detailing brush, do you apply QD to brush or dry?
            I purchased mine few weeks ago, but I was kinda worry to use it with dry.
            03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

Here's the other pc testing out our new Versa-Angle Ultra Plush Wash Mop on his Isuzu that he purposefully didn't wash for a month just for our event!

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Sorry I missed the Fun Day !

I wanted to go but I ended up in the San Francisco area demonstrating Meguiar's products and the techniques Mike Phillips taught me at the Detailing 101 Clinic.

I was able to show my brother how to use the G-100 using #80 Speed Glaze, #7 Show Car Glaze and #16 Mirror Glaze (discontinued)

He has used 3M products but never could get that final "WOW" factor on his projects.

Being an "old school" guy, he was amazed at how well Meguiar's Quick Clay removed the overspray and other contaminants from the fresh paint without abrasives.

THANKS MIKE PHILLIPS for your clinics !!!

-Bill

Last edited by wblynch; Apr 29, 2005, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                  [

Shouldn't the link be: http://www.meguiars.com/whatsnew/acc...cfm?SKU=X-1130

Probably has something to do with the new website. Maybe a redirector would be in place, sine almost any product link might not work.
                  Anders
                  '05 Peugeot 307 SW Griffe

Comment

Wow Bill, Meguiar's products makes that 75 year old car look like new. I have a picture of what it looked like before you waxed it

Comment

Originally posted by cafemoc
                      When you use detailing brush, do you apply QD to brush or dry?
                      I purchased mine few weeks ago, but I was kinda worry to use it with dry.
                      sorry bout the late response....

It depends on what your working on. I used it dry as it is for my emblems, yet when wiping off I used the quick detailer to remove the dust and brushed of exess of wax/polish etc.

If the dry gunk is to hard to remove try a little QD as well, it cant hurt, but try an incuspicous spot first just to try it out.

HOpe this helps.
                      Cars are one of the greatest inventions evah!

Comment

No more pic's Mike... hint hint
                        Keep the Shiny Side Up!

Comment

Originally posted by CJAsis
                          No more pic's Mike... hint hint
                          I have lots of pictures... I'll try to upload some more...

Mike
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Yeah.. I would love to see more picture from that very fun day.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');