• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Generation products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Generation products

Does anyone know whether or not Mequiar's will eventually come out with larger sizes of the new products for the professional detailers i.e gallons and 5 gallons?
    "NOW IS THE TIME"

foris2 let me know if you find the nxt wash anywhere.thanksJerry
    2001 ws6 Trans am
    (Blackbird edition #19)
    433rwhp
    409rwt

Comment

WILL DO J SOLO!
      "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

At this point there are no plans to come out with any of the new NXT products in larger sizes. Because these are retail products and shelf space is at a premium, about the only products that retailers want to see in larger sizes are the wash products.

If your interest is for detailing, you may want to visit our website at www.meguiars.com. Click on "The Professional Store, then go to "Detailing products". This will show the wide range of products that we offer that come in larger sizes.

I hope this information helps you .

Tom

Comment

Thanks for your response Tom.
          "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

floris2 the hiram walmart has the nxt wash they have all current nxt products.
            2001 ws6 Trans am
            (Blackbird edition #19)
            433rwhp
            409rwt

Comment

Thanks Jerry
              "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');