• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have an extra book: Renny Doyle's How to on Detailing Buss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an extra book: Renny Doyle's How to on Detailing Buss.

Amazon messed up my order and sent me two. They said keep it. So I'm passing it on to you!

NO CHARGE!!!

Well you have to pay for chipping of course

I'd love to give this to a Charity car show for a raffle or the like.
    Or maybe a new detailer struggling.
    Send me some info and I'll let my girlfriend decide who gets it.

DetailingByM.com

I know you said give you info but before I do anything is this paypal for shipping?

Comment

Re: I have an extra book: Renny Doyle's How to on Detailing Buss.

I accept all forms of payment, except Chinese credit cards.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
        I accept all forms of payment, except Chinese credit cards.
        Even Master(Po)Card?

Comment

especily that one.
          I got a letter exclucively telling me not to take the PoCard, lol. .
          You going pro yet? Or do you still have a 9-5? jk.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Well I am new to the detailing world. Would love to start something on the side when I get out of the service. Gonna buy a polisher as soon as ads gets them back in stock. Been contemplating awhile...ok I am off track. Don't know if this info is what you are looking for but I would love to learn more about how to run the business if I hone my skills on my own vehicles enough to offer my services to others. ( and friends and family pf course). Thanks for your time.

Comment

"Please wash me" offer is very generous and Rennys book is awesome! Keep in mind it is a business book and not a how to detail book. I was flattered that Renny interviewed me for his book and added some of my advice to his book. None of the interview had to do with how to detail. The book is about how to run a profitable auto detailing business.
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Darn it! I was rushing when I posted this.
                A SS stated this is a How to run a successfully Detailing business and not a how to detail book, sorry for the confusion

DetailingByM.com

Comment

I want it (:

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
                    especily that one.
                    I got a letter exclucively telling me not to take the PoCard, lol. .
                    You going pro yet? Or do you still have a 9-5? jk.
                    I would be happy to have a 9-5 job! Unfortunately IT is 24/7/365 (25/7/365 if I demand a lunch break)

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                      I would be happy to have a 9-5 job! Unfortunately IT is 24/7/365 (25/7/365 if I demand a lunch break)
                      LOL, well that's good too.

And the book is gone.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Bummer I sent you a message right after you posted it. Oh we'll.
                        Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

Wait he refused it. He thought it was on detailing and not a running a business.

Stang. I didn't answer your pm because your not telling me why you should get it. Please elaborate. I'm not playing games I just want it to go to a good cause.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

He wants it so he can run a successful business and feed his baby momma.
                            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Okay the book has been given to an Army Soldier, what a coincident. My gf picked right.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');