• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Wax Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Tech Wax Help

I bought 2 bottles of NXT, it seems to be really watery. A friend of mine had another bottle of it and i compaired them to his and mine is almost like milk. Should i return them to the place of purchase? Thanks

Re: NXT Tech Wax Help

Yes, I would..
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

If you are shaking it up, and it still seems like a lot of water sitting on top, then taking them back would be a good idea.

I have used some #21 that always had a little water on top, but then came out like milk/cream right after, and worked fine. But shouldnt be a lot of water on top with all the solids settled on the bottom.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

shake them, if they are still seperating then take them back.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

chevyboy,

Sorry to hear about your bottles of NXT. If shaking them well does not return the product to a thicker lotion like consistency then there is something wrong. Nothing harmful but would likely make application and removal difficult. It would probably be faster to return to the store and swap them out for new bottles, but if there is any sort of issue doing so please feel free to give our Customer Care Center a call at (800) 347-5700.
          Brian Hann
          Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
          Meguiar's Inc.
          Irvine, California
          bhann@meguiars.com
          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');