• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning With Ulitmate Quick Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleaning With Ulitmate Quick Detailer

Do a search for "the Gary Dean method".
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen his videos before. Maybe that's the way to go, but it still requires rubbing the grime off with the towel. What I would like is a touchless way to get the grime off that doesn't also remove the wax. Maybe it can't be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Car Potential View Post
        I've learned to give up on wanting my vehicles to always be extremely clean. Once in a while I will wash my vehicle and it rains that same day or the day after but it's only some dirt and dust, nothing for me to stress over. Then I will just wash the vehicle within a week or two.

Ditto, i now go for ease as multi stage takes all day and results ruined by the next. For me these new spray waxes and TFRs are making life easier, spray on wipe off hours saved.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');