• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wash & Wax Anytime Review - 1st time use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Wash & Wax Anytime Review - 1st time use

These are pictures I took of my car after I used the Ultimate Wash & Wax Anytime for the first time. Car was covered with road grime, including road salt from the over 7" of snow within 2 weeks, over 4" of rain within 2 months. First time washed since probably January. Only using this product plus microfiber towels. Used about 4 towels in all.

Really looks great. I did notice some minor scratches in my trunk lid and wing I'll have to work on come warmer weather. We'll see how well I do with the UC or UP and the DA buffer!!

Anywho, I really like the product. Bottle says good for 3-4 wash/waxes. I'd imagine this to be true for the mid-size car I have. Bigger SUV's maybe slightly less. I love the fragrance it gives off. Easy spray on and wipe off. Brought back the smoothness (I clay mine), results may vary. Definitely recommend it. I don't know if I'll use on it my clients cars or not. Depends on if it's not real dirty. I bought it more for myself only when I want a quick clean.

Roof Shot

Truck lid and wing shot (I spy a light scratch just below the reflection of the fan top) lol

Driver's Side shot

Last edited by Show 'N' Shine Car Detailing; Mar 10, 2013, 04:58 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Re: Ultimate Wash & Wax Anytime Review - 1st time use

Meant Anywhere for the product name, lol
    Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

Looks very nice.

Several (many?) of us really like UWWA and hope to see a larger, perhaps more economical, product offering.

I use it as a quick detailer in the summer and as a follow up to running the car through a touchless car wash in the winter. It is also nice for a spray and wipe down on the front end prior to a trip as a bug barrier and as a bug removal product after the trip.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

Yea, UWWA is great in my road trip kit...gets the bug splatters off easily. I'm thinking it will be a 2014 product, Detailer line concentrate
        "STRIFE" aka Phil
        2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
        2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
        2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Glad you tried it and liked it.
          I've been waterless washing for years and it's an awesome product.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

I must agree with you all. UWWA is absolutely perfect for all those in between moments. I love to use it the morning of car meets after detailing the night before.

If they'd offer a comparable (less expensive or bulk) option, I'd buy it.
            --
            Frank Kecseti
            Detailing Hobbyist

Comment

This is pretty much it:

With wax: http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...s-Wash-amp-Wax

w/o wax: http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...ss-Wash-Review
              2018 Acura RLX Tech - Majestic Black Pearl

Comment

Working...
              X