• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pressure washer help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure washer help?

I'm looking to get a pressure washer for the vehicles clean for this company and I was wondering what is best kind out there and that has different nozzle adjustments.

How much do you want to spend? Like everything yoh get what you pay for. Also do you want electric,gas or diesel?
    Even the best cars look like junk when they are not clean

Comment

They all work the same. But the more expensive ones last longer. You can get a cheap electric one that'll work just fine. I did that or a cheap gas powered for couple 100 bucks and that's what I'm using now. it's working just fine. Tips are what you want just the different degrees of spray is the differance. I use a 15 others like a 30

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Looking for a gas one because it would easier to get it around. I priced some out online. Lowes has some good ones and so does Sears.

Comment

Dont get any of the troybilt washers they are **** the pump will let go and even though the motor is a briggs and strat it was horribly unreliable I had the 2500psi
          Even the best cars look like junk when they are not clean

Comment

Saw this on a website. Looks pretty cool for small jobs.

Comment

Re: pressure washer help?

Also don't forget about the PSI. I'd stay 2700 PSI (highest) and go down from there. Any higher can cause damage to the paint. I have also been searching for one, but not sure yet. I've also looked at Generac brand. Not sure about how well they hold up. I believe it was 2700 PSI for $299.

We have one at work that has 4 interchangeable tips on it. I can't remember what brand, but it's been really good. I'll try to get that info tomorrow.
              Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');