• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plast X smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plast X smell

Call me weird but I like the smell of Plast X. I don't know if anyone else does but I had to put that out their.

Re: plast X smell

Many of the Meguiars products smell pretty nice. One time I told my wife....maybe you can get some perfume that smells like this.....she was not amuzed.
    -Bob
    NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Every woman should have some kind of perfume that smells like a Meguiars product.

Comment

D156 and A12 Cleaner Wax (paste) FTW!!
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

APC Plus is pretty nice.

As well as QID.
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Uw&w
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue