• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which do you perfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which do you perfer?

whats your preference?
    consumer line (gold class ect.)
    14.29%
    pro line ( and body shop line)
    19.05%
    nxt line
    23.81%
    I got to have it all!
    42.86%

The poll is expired.

2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

I like the stuff in the tan bottles.
    r. b.

Comment

Pro line for me....mostly

I have a little bit of it all

Comment

#9 - #7 and NXT tech wax.

Comment

I got to tell you, I'm surprized that the votes are so close! I myself perfer the pro..................but I got to have it all!
          2019 GMC Sierra
          1500 AT4

Comment

I also like to have them all
            Know i need 5 weeks of vacation to try them all

Comment

I have compared lots of products against Meguiar's only because the stores will not restock the products. All I know is the Deep Crystal 1 2 3 system and produced some real good results with it. Now I'm chomping at the bit waiting to try the 5 step NTX prosses.
              Rich
              If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
              DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Pro Line.
                However, I feel NTX is going to compete extremely well in the high end product line and may very well disrupt some of the penetration numbers in that area for the competition. Based on what I have seen, Meguiar's has a product which has tremendous distribution, price and marketing strategy behind it, as well as, offering an end result which rivals the Klasse Twins, Zaino, Wolfgang Twins, Pinnacles of the world and offers this to the "average wash and wax consumer" too. This is a tremendous advantage over the "high end" competition.
                I feel the new packaging can attract a new customer base, as well as a new generation of drivers. The bottle represents the flow of the reflective 3D dimension the shine gives. I think that's rather ingenious. It certainly breaks up the monotony of Detailing packaging which in general is rather conservative at best. Nicely done, but conservative. NTX packaging breaks that mold -asdoes the product itself being totally a totally Polymer generated item.

It will be interesting to see how NTX crosses over and breaks into the "high end" marketplace.
                Nice work Meguiar's! This one's a winner!....errrrrrr.....should I say "another winner again!"
                Last edited by CrobarCars; May 2, 2004, 07:17 PM.
                "Automotive Detailing with a Passion!"

Comment

I have been using the Meguiar's Professional line of automobile and boat detailing products since before I started my own detailing business in 1986. Now, I am also offering my automobile detailing customers an option of having an additional top coat of the new NXT High Tech Wax applied to their vehicles.
                  FRANK CANNA
                  Mirror Finish Detailing
                  23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');