• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At a Minimum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At a Minimum?

Ok we all know how alot of times, you just don't have the time to clean, polish, and wax the whole vehicle. You know the works. Some people have alot of other responsibilities to take care of on their days off and it is hard to find the time to care for the vehicles. It seems lately all I have time for is to give our vehicles a washing once a week. So if someone wanted to quickly put a coat of wax down. Is it beneficial at all to just put down wax. Or are you just wasting your time? What would be the minimum steps to use because of the lack of time? Does waxing without cleaning do anything for the vehicle?

Also, what is the difference between #20, #21, and NXT? We have a black F150 and a white Tahoe. I am pretty sure all 3 look great on black vehicles. I know if something looks good on black it should look just as good on white.

Thanks in advance,

Lack of Time RockyTop

Hi RockyTop,

If these are daily drivers, which are parked outside most/all of the time, then M20 Polymer Sealant, or Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax would be a good choice as both of these contain enough light cleaning action to ensure the finish is clean, while at the same time polishing the paint and leaving behind some quality protection.

Meguiar's A12 Cleaner/Wax is no slouch, try it on black paint sometime, it's been around since 1973, the formula has been improved whenever technology is available and it's really a great product for daily drivers.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Isn't NXT to some degree a cleaner/wax? What is the difference between A12 Cleaner/Wax and NXT?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');