• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protect New Car Interior w/ Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protect New Car Interior w/ Leather

I have a 2013 Ford C-Max I bought in Nov 2012. It has black leather interior.

I live in Phoenix which as you all probably know gets tons of sun and heat. I have tint on all windows (including clear tint on the windshield) which is supposed to block 99% UV.

If I use Ultimate Quick Interior Detailer and Gold Class Rich Leather Spray is that sufficient to provide protection and keep it like new, or should I be using different products?

Thanks

Re: Protect New Car Interior w/ Leather

QID and GCLS should be enough protection. with the windows tinted helps a lot.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
    1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
    1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
    1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
    1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

Maybe the new 2 step Gold Class Leather Sealer Treatment?... I like the end result better than spray treatments I've tried, and the seats just seem less slippery...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwiatlarge View Post
        Maybe the new 2 step Gold Class Leather Sealer Treatment?... I like the end result better than spray treatments I've tried, and the seats just seem less slippery...
        Thanks I'll look into it. Slipperiness has never bothered me.

I'm hoping the tint and QID will keep things good, I haven't found a sun shade yet as the windshield is too big.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');