• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I love ....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I love ....................

MEGUIAR'S!!!

Because!!

Do I have to have a reason!? Nope!

Share your love of Meg's Products, Brand, Customer Service. Share your stories!!

Poll is Multiple Choice!!! We know we love more than 1 thing and probably more than I listed in the poll.

I should have put, if used, by the DA stuff. Oh well. can't edit poll now! lol

I haven't had customer service experience, DA power system or Meguiar's events yet.
    Consumer Line
    12.82%
    Professional Detailer's Line
    12.82%
    Professional Mirror Glaze Line
    7.69%
    DA Power System
    0.00%
    DA Microfiber Correction System
    5.13%
    DA Polisher
    5.13%
    Michael Stoops and other Meguiar's Employees helpful posts and insights
    17.95%
    Meguiar's events
    2.56%
    Customer Service
    12.82%
    Brand in General
    23.08%
    Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Re: Why I love ....................

The first reason for me would be customer service. Way back when.. Jorge S., Brian H., and Tim L. were one main reason I continued to use Megs products. Their friendly and helpful attitude/customer service along with the products is a win/win situation in my book. If any of them are reading this, I hope All of you are doing great!

P.S. One product that I've used and have been nothing but impressed with is Ultimate Compound. It does what other polishes/compounds do and much better for a fraction of the price and being able to purchase it OTC is even better.

Comment

Meguiars... Availability, price, quality of their products, however I would say Meguiars waxes/sealants aren't the most durable out there, it still provides great protection. I can't argue the shine, ease of use of the waxes. The ease of use to results ratio is hard to beat in my opinion.

Ultimate compound, indeed a great product to use even by hand. Aggressive yet most if not all the time leaves a clear ready to polish and wax surface.

Comment

I'm diggin' the Ultimate Line, esp UC, UP and ULW.
        2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Moderators, please move to The Break Room or appropriate Section
          Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

I feel like I am connected with Meguiar's due to this forum. I love how Meg's employees interact with us. What got me hooked was the smell of the NXT line....lol
            -James
            2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

I do not have too much experience with other brands but one thing I can say is that Meguiar's products I have used does exactly what it says it will do as long as you apply it correctly.
              Not to mention, Meguiar's consumer line is so easily available at either your auto parts store or Walmart and such.

For me, Meguiar's has become the standard and when in dooubt of what to use, I always look for the Meguiar's brand as I know it can be trusted.

Online support via this forum from the staff is just top notch! Michael Stoops and crew are full of information and provide support in ways a novice can easily understand as long as you have an open ear and willingness to learn.
              I also would like to say thanks to the members of MOL such as Murr, Marc, Please Detail Me and others as they are just tremendous with their knowledge and their willingness to share their experience with the products.

Great products
              Fantastic support from staff
              Tremendous MOL members

What more can you say for?
              2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

Comment

My Meguiar's love affair has been on and off over the years. I almost worked there quite some time ago after running my first detail shop in So Cal. At that time, I was about 70% Meguiars, but then I found Autoglym.

For me at the time, Autoglym was the easiest choice because the whole line was offering great performance, whereas I found Meguiars hit and miss. Now, 18 years later, Autoglym is almost non-existent and Meguiars has incredible performing products for a good price across the whole spectrum (even if some of the overlap can get confusing). I think the merger with 3m may have brought more benefits than we anticipated!

My vote, though, was for customer service. I recently had a microfiber pad delaminate on me, and they sent me a replacement without trouble. When I was questioning how long it would take, this forum provided the answers. Try that with Autoglym!
                Brandon
                Custom Cleaning Concepts, LLC
                (435) 249-4CCC (4222)
                "When you want your ride as clean as can be, you need to call CCC!"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');