• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message Shown on Mouseover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Shown on Mouseover

Hey there,

I have a suggestion I have seen on other message boards and wanted to offer it up for MOL.

On one of the other forum I visit, when you hold your mouse over the thread title in the forum, you are shown the beginning however-many characters of the message. So, for instance, if the mouse was put over my thread title, you'd see, "Hey there, I have a suggestion I have seen on other message" or something to that effect.

Basically, I just think it's a good idea because there are so many threads on here, it's impossible to read each one. If we had this, you'd be able to see a little more about what the thread was before clicking. It's kind of like a recon operation.

Anyways, just offering a suggestion.
    - Brian
    2006 Acura TSX with Navi
    Past: 1997 Honda Accord LX

This is a feature available with the newest versions of vbulletin. We will be upgrading very soon. It will require creating a new skin however as the skin we're currently using will not work on newer versions.

so hang on... we're moving that direction.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Great! Thanks for the reply.
      - Brian
      2006 Acura TSX with Navi
      Past: 1997 Honda Accord LX

Comment

Working...