• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muscle Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your restoration project could wind up looking like the '78, which looke great BTW.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Love the car.I would love to bring one back to life.I bet you do miss the car you sold.
      2001 ws6 Trans am
      (Blackbird edition #19)
      433rwhp
      409rwt

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on my old 78' I can't wait to dig into the 77' s.e. and get that project rolling
        Nothing but the best, That's why I use Meguiar's.
        1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Dark Baltic Blue
        4.6 32 Valve DOHC V8

Comment

These are two of my old cars that I restored and sold. I was at a show with the Mustang and a cruise with the Camaro and someone asked if they were for sale. I always said yes, and when I told them a price, they said OK, I will take it. I am looking at another 1970 SCJ Mustang now, just waiting to agree on a price.

The Mustang was an original "R" code 428 car. I had it running 11.94 when I sold it. The Camaro was a 327 car all stock.

Comment

Here is the Mustang.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is the Camaro.
              Attached Files

Comment

Never really been into Camaros but I'm a big Mark Donahue fan. Got'a go with the first gen.

PC.

Comment

First generation, with the 305 (really rare) solid lifter motor that revved to 8 grand freely. Love that car.
                  WARNING! Eye protection must be worn when looking at my car in direct sunlight. Can cause temporary blindness.

Comment

Re: Muscle Cars

<---Here's mine.

Bought new in April 1968

1968 L78 Camaro SS/RS M21 Close Ratio Muncie, 4.10 posi, Front disk brakes, British Green/Black

Stock Holley with secondary squirters, Doug Thorley Headers, M&W flywheel, Schaeffer pressure plate, Hays disk, blow proof bellhousing, Hurst shifter, Lakewood bars, Sun Gauges, all glass 427 hood w/fully functional scoop. Removed: Front "SS" grill badge and white wrap around Rallye stripe.

Comment

Re: Muscle Cars

Seeing as the 5th gen Camaro wasn't even in development when this poll was started, maybe we could a revised edition is in order?

I think my avatar shows my preference. 2nd gen all the day long, although I do love each generation Camaro in its own way.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');