• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chemical Guys Luber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical Guys Luber?

Has anyone tried this stuff? A friend ordered this product and he asked me to try it out. lol. I was going to try it with a clay bar towel, BUT... I'm hesitant because I opened it up, put some of the liquid on my hand, and it doesn't seem to have much "lube" properties to it at all. The product seems like it's not much more than scented water. Link to product...

http://tinyurl.com/p94ou22

What are people using with their clay bar towels? I've stuck with Megs Quick Detailer.

Re: Chemical Guys Luber?

I just ordered a gallon of this stuff and a gallon of their CG hybrid V07 (since I can't get gallons of LT or M135 for a decent price).

Have you at least tried a test spot?

Comment

Clay bar towel?
      Do you me mean Seedy Prep Towel?
      I use these as I wash or soapy water in a bottle. Full water bottle with a few drops of car soap.
      I'm sure the Chemical Guys lube is just fine.
      Actually try the product. Rubbing it in your fingers won't tell you much. You don't need a lot if sickness for it to be a good lube, or: a few drops of soap all I use. Not to slick to the touch but works great as lube.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');