• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Velcro delaminating from pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velcro delaminating from pad

Hi i bought 3 yellow 4 inch polishinh pads. The velcro for 2 pads are seperating from the pad. I used contact glue to stick 1 of them back. Im wondering if theres any chance i can have them change?? I did not abuse thr pads nor use them alot. The pad are still very new.

Im from the Singapore but i got these pads from amazon shipped from the US to singapore.

My buff and shine pads on the other hand are still working great for me.

Re: Velcro delaminating from pad

wesleyoh,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Unfortunately we do not support international ordering or shipping from our US office. If you had purchased your items through one of our international partners we likely could have reached out to them on your behalf; however since you were responsible for bringing these into the country you will have to resolve this issue with Amazon directly.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');