• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Review on the Meguries Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Over the last thirty years I've tried many detailing products that you can imangine.
    I picked up a 2006 Ford F-150 4x4 that is in bad shape, awful from top to bottom.

So I decided to start with the wheels and under carriage, I went out looking for when cleaner, these wheel and tires were filty, went down to my Auto-Zone and picked up a couple of bottles of the cleaner.
    It said to rinse off the tires and wheels, let set 15 seconds.
    i sprayed one wheel down with the Hot Rims, I then came into my shop to get my brush, when I came back a few seconds later this is what I saw.

Being surprised is an understatement, I'm like I've never seen a wheel cleaner work as good as this one.
    I didn't use my brush on the first application being I want to see how it worked , well I want everyone to know that they were super clean, I then sprayed them again, same results, gunk just running off of the wheel and tires, I then used my brush, worked around the lugs and spokes well, rinsed, wow was my exact word.
    I even went get my wife to come look at it, she couldn't beleive it herself.

Great price
    makes cleaning your wheels a snap
    great foaming agents
    It says Xtream Cling on the bottle, that is turn, doesn't run off, sit there for a bit to completely clean off all grim, break dust, etc.

This is all ill use from now on, if you never tried it please do yourself a favor and get some.
    Lyon may think your wheels and tires are clean from just looking at them until you spray them down with Hot Rims All Wheel and Tire Cleaner

Kevin

Note: make sure you rinse them off real good per instructions

I give it 5 Stars

Re: Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Glad to hear it!
    When ever I see these "hot rims" titles I always cringe. Because so many people use is wrong.
    I'm glad to see you used it right and got those amazing results. Where are the after pics?
    My customers are always shocked at what I can do with a spray bottle and some water. (I use Wheel Brightener)
    I tell them they can do it themselves with Hot Rims and they get all excited.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: Hot Rims All Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Pics will come soon, I'm doing a full paint correction on this truck.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');