• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG - NXT- Awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG - NXT- Awesome!

Hello all!!I just joined yesterday and read a lot of post about waxes,so I went out this morning and bought a bunch of detailing stuff to try.

I was so disgusted with our 2001 Monte SS (red/silver), bought new and only have 2900 miles on it to today. The finish looked terrible, scuffs (I think from the car cover), and just dull, no matter what I did.

Well, I took the advise from your post and used the clay bar and the NXT Tech Wax, and I can't believe how I can see so many reflections in the paint and all the scuffs are gone.

Hats off!!!

Next is to try the Gold class leather conditioner, but I have a question..... Do I use it on everything for the interior, meaning, dash, seats, console and door panels, or just the seats?

TIA

Welcome to the forum Chevies4me,

I've never used Gold class leather conditioner before, but I would only use it on leather surfaces.

Meguiars make some other products for vinyl & such.

I like Natural Shine myself.

Here's one product that's getting a lot of raves.....

Haven't tried it myself yet........Still waiting on Mike to send me my sample bottle (Just kidding)

Can you post a picture of your car?
    r. b.

Comment

Re: OMG - NXT- Awesome!

Originally posted by Chevies4me
      Next is to try the Gold class leather conditioner, but I have a question.....

Do I use it on everything for the interior, meaning, dash, seats, console and door panels, or just the seats?

TIA

Meguiar's teaches to always match the product to the surface material.

this means, if you're working on vinyl, use a product formulated for use on vinyl. If you're working on leather, use a product formulated for use on leather.

I've been told you can safely use our leather products on vinyl but you will get better results using a product specifically formulated for vinyl.

p.s.

Glad you love the NXT on your Monte, can you share a picture of the results?
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');