• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanted lc 5 hybrid pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted lc 5 hybrid pads

Looking to try these i have some 5.5 BnS pads,megs soft buff 2.0 yellow and black in 7&4 size to trade.I have some other stuff i could trade.Let me know if you want to trade or sell. thanks

Re: wanted lc 5 hybrid pads

I have 2 White and 2 Blue that i would like to sell.

Comment

pm me with price and condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdawg57 View Post
        Looking to try these i have some 5.5 BnS pads,megs soft buff 2.0 yellow and black in 7&4 size to trade.I have some other stuff i could trade.Let me know if you want to trade or sell. thanks
        The B n S pad colors are yellow,orange,blue,black,white ,green,red

Comment

UPDATE: I"ve gotten a lot of looks so adding more stuff to trade maybe I can get more offers. i'am looking more to trade than buy.I will sell items if you are unable to trade just send me a pm. HAVE:I can offer 4-32 .oz from gallons from the following DG aquawax,DG 901 carwash ,DG rinseless wash w/aw,DG instant detail spray ,Brown royal -wheel cleaner, optimum car wash PADS: (All are new) LC flats 5.5 (2) orange (2)white MEGS MF 5.5 (2) cut (2) finish ,3" mf (2)cut (2) finish Polish: 4-8 oz sonax 4/6 ,sonax 5/4. Megs 101,105,205,151, CG blacklight. Menz fg 400,4500, PB blackhole WANT: 5 Hybrid pads,carpro eraser,foam cannon .I can buy the stuff but I"am trying to get over a case of the RUPES . OK lets make a deal

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');