• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Rotary Buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travisdecpn
    I would like to see a comparison between this machine and the metabo rotary. I think the metabo is in a league of it's own.
    Is there a link where we can see the metabo? The Dynabrade rotary?

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

If you would like to see pics and a description of the metabo you can simply do a search on google and will be linked to several suppliers. (I didn't want to post any commercial links, sorry).

Comment

Originally posted by travisdecpn
        If you would like to see pics and a description of the metabo you can simply do a search on google and will be linked to several suppliers. (I didn't want to post any commercial links, sorry).
        That's good enough, thanks!

RamAirV1
        2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just catching up to everyone. The tool is a Dynabrade, Right angle-polisher. Model # 51610. For some reason I searched their web site but could not pull up any info on it. But I have the box directly in front of me. Like Jeff mentioned earlier I too have used various rotary buffers and this is becoming my favorite. It is much quieter than the Black & Decker/DeWalt and as for the "vibration" I would say it means "smoother" or less of a gear feel in the tool, thats my take on it. I have to give props where due...... when I did the NXT- ti training in California recently, it was Jeff and Jason that showed me the Dynabrade. From that very moment had to get one!! (thanks Mark)
          If you are going to use a rotary.... be sure you are comforatble with the weight and feel of it!

Rod

Comment

I found the Dynabrade Polisher for the price of $215.00 is this a good price? not including shipping...

Comment

Originally posted by George Wax
              I found the Dynabrade Polisher for the price of $215.00 is this a good price? not including shipping...
              online?
              2019 GMC Sierra
              1500 AT4

Comment

Yes, online...

Comment

The DynaBrade Rotary buffer weigh's 7.1 pound's and is a variable speed buffer 0-3000 rpm's has a one year manufactures warranty.

Comment

I found the below information about the design of the air sanders, it's not unfathomable to assume they use some of the same technology to reduce vibrations in all their tools.

Less Vibration
                    Composite base has integrated rubber over-mold creating a no-slip feel as well as insulating from. Also, the air motor is suspended by vibration-absorbing rubber rings to minimize vibrations
                    Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');