• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet Cleaner

Meguiars saves the day again! The carpet in my apartment kept growing black tar spots from tracking it on our shoes. The idiots let oil ooozzzeee out of their cars around here like it is no big deal. I had use the carpet cleaner before in my 4runner with total amazement so I thought...why not. It worked great...I cleaned every stupid spot on my hands and knees...about 40 spots. Thanks Meguiars for making it soooo easy to get them out. Just spray a shot on the spot...let sit for a few seconds...wipe up with a clean cotton towel...simple!

Great post rdarwa!

The G-94 Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior Cleaner is a product that numerous people utilize to take care of problem spots on items such as carpet and interior fabrics. I've even heard of some folks utilizing this product on vinyl door panels and rubber floor mats to take care of grime.

Thanks for the product rave!

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');