• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• software?

What do you guys use to do your invoicing and billing? Looking into switching it up and leaving the carbon copies behind. Thanks!

Re: software?

Originally posted by attentiontodetail View Post
    What do you guys use to do your invoicing and billing? Looking into switching it up and leaving the carbon copies behind. Thanks!
    You can download a free fully functional 30 day demo of QuickBooks here:

Compare QuickBooks products, including Online, Self-Employed, Money, Payroll, Time, Payments, Enterprise, and Accountant solutions. Choose your best option.
    2018 Acura RLX Tech - Majestic Black Pearl

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I did the carbon copies up until about two or three months ago (and almost always just accepted cash or checks; I had Square, but didn't use it much for accepting cards cause I didn't want to pay the fees). I ran out of carbon copies and decided, what the heck, let's do Square all the way.

After two months I'm wishing I would have switched years ago. I usually take payment before I leave a job and Square automatically sends them a receipt. It also tracks all my sales and I can look up info, even transactions that I still take cash or checks.

The best part is that I have found my tips to skyrocket since the switch as people seem much more inclined to tip when using a card, so this has more than covered the extra coat in taking cards. Plus less paperwork!!
        Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

So with square you are just giving a receipt not an invoice? Is that correct?

Comment

Yeah just a a receipt, or at least that's how I use it. You might be able to invoice someone with it, but I always have my customers pay before I leave a job, so I just send them a receipt. Simple and easy.
            Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');