• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#40 Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #40 Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner

I`ve been using the above product for years and have gotten many ppl to pour out their armorall and switch over to the dark side. In my opinion its simply the best. However this year I find myself extremely pressed for time with major house renovations, 70-80 hour work weeks and and ababy due in about 2 weeks.

My question is if there is one of the interior wipe products that will work nicely with the #40. One of my friend tried some armorall wipes about a week after he put on the #40 and it was a disaster. So before I try some meguiar wipes I was just wondering if its been done?

thanks

While were on the subject is there any other product in the meguiars line that is similar to the #40? Nice clean look, no super shine and doesnt attract dust?

Re: #40 Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner

natural shine and quick interior detailer

DetailingByM.com

Comment

QID and a cloth is probably faster than wipes...
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I much prefer the spary and wipe technique but because of time i was thinking of the wipes because I could grab em quick when in traffic or waiting on clients

Comment

Hmmm.... I've washed in the rain.... but never detailed in traffic..
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

When there's a will there is a way, plus we have several lift bridges locally that often cause a 20 minute wait

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');