• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video review of the new D143 Acid Free Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video review of the new D143 Acid Free Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Hi everyone. I did my best at an attempt to review the new D143 Acid Free Wheel & Tire Cleaner. This was my first review so if you can take the time to post some feedback I would appreciate it. I had purchased this product from Rick at ADS (autodetailingsolutions.net) yesterday. Rick is a great businessman, I always have a great experience when I buy supplies from ADS. He helped me on my decision to pick up the Microfiber super towels he has for sale. I asked to see one in person and he had no problem going to the back to grab one for me. These towels are amazing. They are really thick, plush towels. I will be buying more on my next order. I also picked up the foaming trigger sprayer he has on the website. Also a great product, it is the best foaming trigger sprayer I have used so far(you will see in the video). OK back to the D143. I bought the spray bottle that comes with it and diluted the solution 2:1. It was a very hot day and I didn't take much time scrubbing the wheel. The areas that the product did reach were cleaned with little effort. The D143 works really well. The price is great too. I do recommend this product and I am very satisfied with the results. This was a quick video because it is scorching hot outside, you can even see the sweat trickling down my nose after just a few minutes. If this was a customers vehicle I would definitely spend more time on this. Since it was my own I know I can clean the wheels and tires anytime I want. I also took some before and after pictures of the wheel. The before picture is the front wheel and the after picture is the rear wheel. They looked exactly the same before I started and the angle of the sun is the same. The pictures were taken about 20 minutes after the hyper dressing was applied to the tire. Enjoy.

Video Link below:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Before number 1

After number 1

Before number 2

After number 2

Re: Video review of the new D143 Acid Free Wheel & Tire Cleaner

Looking great!! I look forward to using D143 as well...

On a side note, I ordered my 2 gallons of D143 from ADS as well, but the bottles broke via UPS, contacted Rick and he sent replacements ASAP. I highly recommend Rick/ADS
    "STRIFE" aka Phil
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
    2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
    2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Yeah Rick is the best. I'll get a video of him next time I make an order. LOL. If he doesn't mind.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');