• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions Please

Hi everyone, for my work my job requires me to drive children in the vehicle, most with special needs. Im working with a kid that likes to reach back and pull at the interior roof fabric where it meets the rear window. any suggestions of what i can put there next to zip tying the kids hands which would have serious ethical and legal implications lol

3m Spray 90 is a great adhesive for fabrics.

After you repair it you're going to need to put a strip of plastic up there so they can're pick at it. I'd screw it in but you have to know what your doing in order to not screw through your roof.
    But you're going to have to put some kind of barrier up there to prevent them from picking at it again

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: Suggestions Please

Either put the kid up shotgun if he/she is old enough or give him/her something to preoccupy the hands... perhaps a handheld video game.
      2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');