• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers for my sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for my sister

My sister has been fighting cancer for over four years now and now she's back in the hospital with a blood infection. They had to sedate her because she would get combative with people and on top of that she doesn't know where she is and who people are. I lost my father to cancer and I don't want to lose my sister to it. She's a fighter so I pray she will fight thru this too. So I ask of my fellow detailers please keep my sister in your prayers. Thank you!

Re: Prayers for my sister

Very very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
    Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
    Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

Prayer sent.
      2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

You got 'em Brother!

My very best to your sister...

Bill

Comment

It s a tough time on you mate , keep it on , we re with you on this hard time .

Comment

Praying for God's healing grace upon your sister and comfort to your family.

Comment

Praying for healing and restoration in Jesus' name.

Larry

Comment

Thank you for all your prayers! There very appreciated! Right now they stopped having her sedated. Trying to wake her up. Brother in law said she did wake up one time grabbed his hand and said she was scared and she wanted a pepsi.

Comment

What's your sister's name?

I will pray for her and your family.
                  2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Her name is Deana Genovese- Valentin. Thank you !

Comment

It turned out that she had an absences in her stomach which caused the blood infection. Doctor thinks he will be ok now since they gave her alot of antibiotics for it. Brother in law said she is resting and is getting better. She even asked for a pepsi and a Philly cheesesteak he said. Now we have to beat the cancer that she has still. But Im glad she is getting better now. Thank you for the prayers friends!

Comment

I'm sure I speak for everyone: we're all happy to hear that she's OK now. I hope she continues to recover strong and beats that cancer.
                        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post
                          I'm sure I speak for everyone: we're all happy to hear that she's OK now. I hope she continues to recover strong and beats that cancer.
                          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');