• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Meguiar's Detailer Odor Eliminator bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Meguiar's Detailer Odor Eliminator bottle

Nice! I want one

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: My new Meguiar's Detailer Odor Eliminator bottle

All you need is a printer, a blank spray bottle and some laminating sheets. I'm really picky about all my stuff matching so I made this bottle to match my other detailer line bottles.

Comment

Huh...pretty cool and quite impressive. Based on the pic, I would have never guessed that you made it yourself, looks legit to me, nice work
        Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Thanks. Yeah Photoshop is the best. I will be making more labels soon for a few spray bottles I bought. If you need any custom labels give me your ideas and I can whip something up.

Comment

Here are some new pictures of a new label I made for a small mist bottle. I like these little bottles to use with many different products. I can use them with spray wax, quick detailer, air fresheners, and in this case foam pad cleaner. I took a picture to compare the size difference in the bottles. I think this little bottle is 3 oz. By the way the APC+ bottle is the original Meguiar's bottle. I won't make a label for something Meguiar's already makes. I would rather buy the real thing. So the APC+ bottle is legit, the odor eliminator bottle is one that I made and so is the pad cleaner bottle.

Comment

Very nice.
              99 Grand Prix
              02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');