• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need ur help guys to show me how to detail this baby......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need ur help guys to show me how to detail this baby......

thanx

I remember seeing that car being all put back together a few months ago, that thing has one unique finish.

Comment

Is that what happened after driving through a sand storm? Insurance should cover the repaint.

Comment

I saw it at SEMA and it was swirly to say the least.
        Quadruple Honda Owner
        Black cars are easy!

Comment

my chrome rims weight too much , painting the whole car in chrome finnish is not good idea

i 'am sure this M3 weight more than 2 ton and that effect the performance

but after seeing his dyno run sheet shocked ,his car was putting 400+ rwhp ..... that is interesting numbers
          Last edited by SSPOWER; May 3, 2005, 11:25 PM.

Comment

It's chrome paint so it shouldn't weigh more than a normal paint job. As for your wheels, the chroming didn't make them heavy, they were heavy before the chroming. There is material taken away and then added in the chroming process. The material that's added is *very* thin. Have you ever seen a chrome wheel that is flaking?
            Quadruple Honda Owner
            Black cars are easy!

Comment

If the car is finished with Alsa's MirraChrome paint it should have a normal clear urethane topcoat and respond to standard detailing techniques.

PC.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');