• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does ultimate compound remove wax and polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does ultimate compound remove wax and polish

Hey guys need ur opinion. Im in the midst of trying to remove very fine swirl marks. I just got my da system n it was a great first experience. For the first tome uaing it i was abit soft on it maybe? But i tried removing the fine swirl marks n it didnt come off with UC and my polishing pad. I was wondering since i had wax on the car before if that would hinder the eff3cts of UC or do i have to up the speed (was using level 4 speed on the da) and really put hard pressure to get UC to work effectively. I also watched a vid where this guy advice to use dish washer liquid to wash in order to remove the wax off the car prior to fixing ur swirls. I dont know if i have to do that to get UC to work better? Hope u guys can help me out.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');