• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pittsburgh Area meet Friday 8/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh Area meet Friday 8/16

I know a lot of the members here also visit Autogeek Online, but for the benefit of those who don't, a few of us from the Western PA area are meeting at the Wexford Starlite Cruise this Friday night. The Starlite Cruise is the largest weekly car cruise in the region, possibly even in the country, featuring over 1000 vehicles. Here are a few links:http://www.starlitecarcruise.com/schedule.html
    The Wexford, PA Starlite Car Cruise is one of the largest weekly car cruises in the country boasting an average 1,300 vehicles and over 7,000 people per week.

If you're able to stop by, either as a participant or visitor, we'd certainly like to meet you and put a face with the post. I'll be there with the El Camino in my avatar, hopefully with a good parking spot on the lower level if I can get there early enough. It's always interesting to talk detailing with those who have the same obsession. PM me for more info.

Bill

Re: Pittsburgh Area meet Friday 8/16

Last minute bump................

Be sure to look me up if you make it there.

Bill

Comment

Ill be there Bill
      Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
      Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
      Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

Won't be able to make this one...

Comment