• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New printer for business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New printer for business

Just got a Zebra mobile printer that works from your iPhone by using the InvoiceASAP app.

Re: New printer for business

That's cool.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
      That's cool.
      Yeah it is. I haven't tried it out yet but I did do a sample invoice and it turned out pretty good. Now all I have to do is now when I'm done with a job just pick my iPhone up and print there invoice for them.

Comment

Post a pic of the receipt and the invoice. How much is it?

DetailingByM.com

Comment

That is cool, I do all my receipts through Square and via email (just switched to this a few months ago). I love it, but its weird to not give the customer a receipt in person anymore; do you think this could be used along with Square?
          Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Re: New printer for business

It has its on App so I don't think you can use Square with it,
            I write my receipt out by hand. I have a car inspection form on it so I can document defects and problems that come up as I'm detailing.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Post a pic of the receipt and the invoice. How much is it?
              It costed 350.00. And I'll post a pic of a receipt in a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by jarred767 View Post
                That is cool, I do all my receipts through Square and via email (just switched to this a few months ago). I love it, but its weird to not give the customer a receipt in person anymore; do you think this could be used along with Square?
                As far as I know it can only be used with the InvoiceASAP app.

Comment

$350?
                  I don't think I'd buy that.
                  My receipts cost me $250 are custom and have the veh. Insp form on them.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Oooohh, probably out of my price range too. Square receipts might be emailed or texted (not a physical piece of paper) but they're free for cash and checks and only 2.75% for cards (which by the way, I can definitely vouch for the fact that people tip more when paying by card, so the extra tips more than cover the fee).

The printer looks cool, but I think I'd rather put that kinda money toward new tools or products. But that's the beauty of runnin your own business, you get to do whatever you want.
                    Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

$350?
                      I don't think I'd buy that.
                      My receipts cost me $250 are custom and have the veh. Insp form on them.
                      The reason I got it is that the one contract that I have they have to sign the invoice eveytime I clean the vehicles and that takes up to much time emailing and then printing it out and then bringing it back for them to sign it. I know they can sign my iPhone but it has to be a clear signature. So this printer I have now is handy just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by jarred767 View Post
                        Oooohh, probably out of my price range too. Square receipts might be emailed or texted (not a physical piece of paper) but they're free for cash and checks and only 2.75% for cards (which by the way, I can definitely vouch for the fact that people tip more when paying by card, so the extra tips more than cover the fee).

The printer looks cool, but I think I'd rather put that kinda money toward new tools or products. But that's the beauty of runnin your own business, you get to do whatever you want.
                        Yes it is a little pricey. But it comes in handy for the kind of work I do. It will pay for itself. Yes it is nice to run your own business too.

Comment

I was looking for one of these last night. Although for $350 I don't think I will be getting one. 8 out of 10 of my customers don't even want a receipt. I just thought it would be cool to have one, not any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypresswill View Post
                            I was looking for one of these last night. Although for $350 I don't think I will be getting one. 8 out of 10 of my customers don't even want a receipt. I just thought it would be cool to have one, not any more.
                            The price is a little high. But it will come in handy.

Comment

Just found an app by Zebra that lets you print out ticket citations on it. That will come in handy playing jokes on family members and friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');