• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93 Toyota PU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Toyota PU

I have a 93 Toyota PU that I rarely drive..It sits outside and takes all the abuse of the elements and the sprinkler system (especially the sprinkler system). I actually have a cover for it but haven't used it in about a year..but that is going to change based on the amount of work I have to do to bring back 20yr old paint

Anyways I took a 50/50 pic of the hood after using Correction Compound. I chose the passenger side for no particular reason..when I got to the driver side the Correction Compound wasn't aggressive enough to get out the water marks caused by the considerable overspray from the sprinkler system. Had to go buy some 105, my first adventure into something that aggressive. Overall impressed and not as scary as I thought it would be!

The 105 did a much better job on the water spots but they are still there...Any advice on how to get rid of the rest of it? I am using an orange pad on a PC.

Re: 93 Toyota PU

105 is awesome but not on water spots.
    Go get Meguiar's Water Spot Polish at your local APS
    Here's a recent WSR I did
    http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?59825-Water-Spots-Ink-Marks-and-a-Melted-Sucker-No-Problem

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Here are a few afters

Comment

Came out very good.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
        X