• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please help farm truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help farm truck!

Hello new to the Forums! I have a ford f150 that I baby but yet still take on gravel and in the mud. I'm wondering how delicate the paint is on my 2006 f150. It is t7 (charcoal beige aka dark stone) paint. It has a LOT of cobweb scratches. I'm wondering what I should do to get rid of them by hand. I use the ultimate line for wax/qd/wash and wax. ANY advice on how to make this truck show room quality would be awesome.

Re: please help farm truck!

By hand, Ult Compound would likely be needed... But some sort of machine or the drill attatchment would be much better...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

can you upload some photos?
      2018 Acura RLX Tech - Majestic Black Pearl

Comment

I do have ultimate compound and It seemed to help a little. Would I hurt the paint if I go over it 2 or 3 times? Or maybe 2 times ult comp 2 times ult polish? Or scratch x 2.0?

And how can I tell how delicate my paint is?

Comment

Pics will be coming tonight

Comment

If it helped a little, you are on the right track.

To meet your expectations, you need some sort of a machine. To achieve by hand you won't be happy until you have arms like Popeye, if even then. Doesn't sound like you have soft paint!
            2018 Acura RLX Tech - Majestic Black Pearl

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');