• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier Auto Detailing by Evan: 2013 Honda CRV Opti-Coated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Auto Detailing by Evan: 2013 Honda CRV Opti-Coated

Well on tap this weekend was a beauty a 2013 Honda CRV. The paint was not in bad shape at all a few light swirls and just a few RIDS here an there.

Exterior:
    • Wash with CG Wash and Clear Red
    • Wheels cleaned with Megs wheels Brightener and then sprayed with with then new Iron-X
    • Tires cleaned with Megs Non Acidic Wheel and tire cleaner with a foam sprayer
    • Chemical Decontamination with Iron-X over the exterior surfaces
    • Clayed using the Speedy Prep DA pad and the towel for the tighter areas
    • All trim taped off
    • Test spot done
    • Rupes 21 with 5" BP with a BnS polishing pad and M205
    • After polishing the entire vehicle was wiped down with CarPro Eraser
    • Finally Opti-coat was applied to all exterior surfaces.
    • Tires were dress with with Opti-Bond tire gel

Some before photos:

After photos:

Thanks for looking!
    Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
    Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Re: Premier Auto Detailing by Evan: 2013 Honda CRV Opti-Coated

Looks great! Crisp and sharp reflections. Well done!

Comment

Very nice work!

So did you also OC the trim and glass?
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
        Very nice work!

So did you also OC the trim and glass?

Thanks. I did do all the trim but no glass.
        Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan

Comment

Nice one.

The trim is looking really good. Would you say OC enhances the appearance of exterior trim, or was it already in good condition?
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Nice one.

The trim is looking really good. Would you say OC enhances the appearance of exterior trim, or was it already in good condition?
            As always proper rep is the most important key to getting the best finished results. With thats said with everything that I did to the paint enhanced the gloss much more than it was in its original state. I think OC added a certain glossy wet look when applied to a properly prepped paint.
            Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan

Comment

Yeah, but what about the trim? (think you mis-read my question)

Comment

Yeah, but what about the trim? (think you mis-read my question)
                HAHA Yea I did. I think it added a little bit of enhancement but not much. The trim was in good condition to begin with.
                Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');