• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking lot stands / tents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking lot stands / tents

So, driving around i see these dent repair guys and windshield chip guys in parking lots all over the place, and there is always a car being worked on. I know most of the time it's "free" but they must be on to something here. So my question is this... has anyone tried doing a $25 or so while you wait or shop stain removal / spot cleaning, scratch removal, express wax, ect... Obviously a full detail wound be a bit short on time, but separate services smaller services might be marketable? Just a few cars on the weekend would worth it for me or if i have a few free hours. Any thoughts......
    Mike Sommer
    FirehouseDetail.com
    Facebook.com/FirehouseMobileDetail

Mike, I think that's a great out of the box idea. I don't work at a car wash and they probably wouldn't allow me to do that on property but I did do something similar the other day cause the waiting room was full and had a couple of takers on spot check and spray wax. It was such an easy upsell

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');