• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost Angels Mustang Club and Wild Horses Mustang Club at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Angels Mustang Club and Wild Horses Mustang Club at Meguiar's!

Lost Angels Mustang Club and Wild Horses Mustang Club at Meguiar's this weekend!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Full Class!

The power of Meguiar's Diminishing Abrasbrasives

Mason's hood showing before and after due to Meguiar's diminishing abrasive technology together with Meguiar's ESP Technology

After being Meguiarized!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Had a great time Mike! Thanx for the goody bag and the pizza. I'm glad I attended this class cuz like I said before I was so dissapointed in the scratch x, and all along I was using the wrong technique. Mason's car came out great and so did Oriel's carbon fiber hood. Great to meet new faces also and good seing old ones.

Comment

what the guy above me said

but on a serious note i had a great time along with my fellow carclub members and i look forward to the next one.

Comment

Mike, I really appreciate everything you did for us today. (I had the red mustang with the scoop damage) I hope we are able to get together so you can wetsand the scoop for me. I had a great time.

Do you have anymore pics of what we did today?

Iam gonna link this to our forum if that is ok with you?

Comment

Originally posted by '02stang
            Mike, I really appreciate everything you did for us today. (I had the red mustang with the scoop damage) I hope we are able to get together so you can wetsand the scoop for me. I had a great time.

At Meguiar's it's always a team effort, there are many other people behind the scene helping to make these classes a success and to these people we all need to say thank you!

I'll let you know when we can schedule some time to do some work on your car.

Do you have any more pics of what we did today?
            Yes, I have lots of pictures, I'll try to start uploading some pictures starting Monday afternoon.

I am gonna link this to our forum if that is ok with you?
            That's perfectly fine, more important is to share with everyone that didn't get to attend the class the things you learned. Things like how we removed swirls and scratches both by hand with ScratchX and by machine with M80 Speed Glaze etc.

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike, thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I had a great time, as well as my brother. We learned all the necessary products, equipment and techniques to make our cars sparkle as if they were new (if not better). My Carbon Fiber hood didn't look as good when I got it SPANKING NEW! It shined as if it were topped with a donut glaze. It shines like I have never seen before. I thank you once again for your time taken. I know we could have been roudy at times, but I for one had an amazing time and I would suggest this workshop for to anyone!

Thank You!
              Oriel R.
              http://www.mustangmods.com/data/14048/banner2.jpg

Comment

Words can not express, how grateful I am to you Mike and your team.

Almost every day on our boards there is someone with problems related to car finish care.

Now that we have been educated we can spread that information amongst the others and hopefully (amongst other things) there will never be another swirl mark in the Lost Angels.

Thank you again!!

Sincerely

Mark Skorka
                Lost Angels Mustang Club
                Pres.

Comment

Hi Mike,

Are thsoe shots of the carbon fiber hood before and afters, or all before's? I am having a hard time seeing the improvemnt with the diminishing abrasives, as the caption says. Or maybe i am missing it.
                  2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

i don't mean to answer for Mark, but those are all afters, if you look at the sun spots you can see the difference, its just not as noticeable with the strands in the hood.

Comment

on the carbon fiber hood, where the sun is hitting it and a small square area around it is the after, the rest of the hood is before.

We clayed the rest of the hood then used number 80 with the dual action polisher. Then we ht it with nxt wax. WOW it was such an improvement! According to the owner it looked just as good if not better than when it was new. The fibers just came right up and you can see it.

All those scrathes you see on the rest of the hood disappeared. There were hardly any defects.

With the dual action polisher, its all about technigue and the way you apply it.

Comment

THANK YOU!

Hey Mike,

This is Mason I really like what u did with my car. I never knew it could look so good,(also didnt know it would take so long) but it was worth it got alot of compliments from family and friends. Thanks for the 101 wax class I learned alot. Also Like to thank all the fellow Lost Angels and Wildhorses Members who helped me out.
                        I thank u all and My car thanks u.

Remember "Burn rubber not ur paint!!"
                        Burn Rubber not your soul!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
                          Hi Mike,

Are thsoe shots of the carbon fiber hood before and afters, or all before's? I am having a hard time seeing the improvemnt with the diminishing abrasives, as the caption says. Or maybe i am missing it.
                          If you look at where the sun is hitting it at the bottom just left of center of the hood that is where he did it. He didn't do the whole left side of the hood he did a square. You can tell the difference.

Comment

Iam glad everyone liked your car mason. If you think it took too long with the dual action polisher...man, it would take forever to get the same results by hand.

I bought a polisher. Iam really looking foward to it. If you arent really into detailing much, I would still recommend you get one. You can detail your car once a month at least (clay bar, speed glaze with the polisher and then wax) and then just wash and maintain with the quick detailer that was in our goodie bag in between and you will maintain a good look.

Some of the guys detail their cars every week (like Mark) and its normal to take 5-8 hours on one day. So Mason, I would really look into getting one of those polishers. Maybe you can still get the discount rate, coz it saved me ALOT of money. Plus you will save alot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by '02stang
                              Iam glad everyone liked your car mason. If you think it took too long with the dual action polisher...man, it would take forever to get the same results by hand.

I bought a polisher. Iam really looking foward to it. If you arent really into detailing much, I would still recommend you get one. You can detail your car once a month at least (clay bar, speed glaze with the polisher and then wax) and then just wash and maintain with the quick detailer that was in our goodie bag in between and you will maintain a good look.

Some of the guys detail their cars every week (like Mark) and its normal to take 5-8 hours on one day. So Mason, I would really look into getting one of those polishers. Maybe you can still get the discount rate, coz it saved me ALOT of money. Plus you will save alot of time.
                              Oh yeah no doubt. I plan to get all of it. It is well worth it. With out the dual action polisher I would be still out there rubbing away right now.
                              Burn Rubber not your soul!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');